About ATI College
Approval Disclosure Statement
ATI College is private institution approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, California, 95833).
pursuant to California Education Code Section 94311.Although the institution was approved to operate by the former Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education, the institution's application for re-approval to operate has not been reviewed by the bureau pursuant to this chapter. ATI is also accredited by a nationally recognized accrediting agency - Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) since August 2002.
History & Development
ATI College is a private postsecondary vocational college system focused in technology-oriented programs. Main campus located in Norwalk California began its operation in January 1998 then soon opened ATI branch campus in Tustin California in February 2004.
In August 2008, ATI branch campus moved its location to 1125 E. 17th Street Suite N251 in Santa Ana City to better accommodate the growing student population. College continues to offer varieties of career-focused vocational programs to adult learners in Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
ATI's mission is to improve peoples' lives through providing professional work-skill training. Students seeking to succeed as professional and instructors seeking to teach such students require a learning environment committed to high standards of instruction. ATI College seeks to respond to these needs and challenges by teaching students to develop high level of knowledge in their chosen field of career, to develop analytical and critical thinking skills, help understand the significance of self-discipline, acquiring self-confidence, to develop professional attitude and the ability to meet employer expectations in the world of professionalism.
Philosophy of ATI College is to commit itself to providing a professional environment with the knowledge and skills to those who seek a vocational training to achieve higher goals in their lives.
ATI College prepares students to achieve their future goals in the chosen field of professional career in accordance with the following objectives:
- To provide an excellent academic and professional preparation of students for career in their chosen field of specialization.
- To assist in development and maintenance of high standards of achievement for students.
- To provide necessary encouragement of critical thinking that is essential in the professional world
To assist the student in achieving these objectives, ATI has established a professional environment consisting of:
- A faculty of highly educated & experienced professionals possessing extensive knowledge, skills, experience and concern for students achievement and success;
- Hands-on training on modern equipment conducted in a professional workplace-stimulated environment;
- A curriculum devoted to career related subjects that combines theoretical education with hands-on training, thereby, enabling students to acquire knowledge and skills in a variety of career programs that are in strong demand by employers;
- A career services department dedicated to assisting graduates in obtaining employment in the fields of their profession; and
- Attendance, behavioral and dress code policies designed to emulate a majority of professional attitude which will prepare students for professional success in the job market.
Facility & Equipment
The ATI main campus is located at 12440 Firestone Blvd. Suite 2001, Norwalk, California. Conveniently located near the I-5, Norwalk campus has easy access to public transportation with the facility equipped with laboratories, general-purpose classrooms, student lounges and administrative offices all which are well lighted and air-conditioned. Computer laboratories are equipped with Pentium IV PCs for instructors, seating for up to 20 students in a lecture type setting with each student station equipped with Pentium IV computer units with internet access. Approximated total square footage of Norwalk facility is 10,000.
ATI branch campus is located in the City of Santa Ana in Orange County at 1125 E. Seventeenth Street, Suite N251 to accommodate students in Orange and San Diego Counties. Branch campus is easily accessible by public transportation. Facility is equipped with computer laboratories, general-purpose classrooms, student lounge and administrative offices. All rooms are well lighted and air-conditioned for the student’s well-being. Approximated total square footage of Santa Ana facility is 10,000.
Imaging laboratories are equipped with medical supplies to support the student learning experiences. Each laboratory at both main and branch campus are equipped with 2-D, 3-D & 4-D ultrasound systems each equipped with printers and recording devices.
The school library/resource center is equipped with current collection of manuals, reference books and periodicals designed to support all course offerings. In addition, the library is equipped with six computer stations for private training, tutoring, and researching. The library offers computer services to all students, staff, and faculty of the college. Library hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Library is closed on weekends and holidays.