- Complete Apply Online application and contact admissions department.
- An initial interview with an ATI College Admissions Advisor.
- A letter of recommendation
- A passing score on the
wonderlic test for Quantitative & Verbal.
- An acceptance interview conducted by Director of Admissions.
- A completed ATI College Admissions Application and Enrollment Agreement (pay any tuition and fees).
Criteria for Admission & Credit Evaluation Policy
Individuals with a high school diploma, GED, or college are eligible to apply. Each applicant must take an entrance ( Wonderlic's basic skills test) exam to enter the program of study at the college. Passing score for the Wonderlic's basic skills tests are as follows: Quantitative score or 210 or greater & Verbal score of 200 or higher.
The final determination on applicant is based on test results, prior education, motivation, work-experience, placement potential and general aptitude for the chosen program. Each applicant is assessed individually. ATI does not deny admission on the basis of age, race, creed, color, sex or national origin.
Students with previous training in the course to be pursued will be tested upon enrollment and given appropriate credit. Evaluation will be based upon either written exam, oral exam, or both. Credits allowed will be recorded in enrollment record and the length of the course shortened proportionately. In addition student and appropriate sponsoring agency shall be notified (note: all prior training must be evaluated).
Contact us today or you can simply Apply online!