International Student Application Process
All international applicants to ATI College must meet the same admissions standards as all other students. Additionally, international students must demonstrate competence in the English language by one of the following standards: graduation from a secondary or a postsecondary institution whose primary language of instruction was English; a minimum score of 79 on the iBT TOEFL, or an equivalent level of English proficiency from an approved English as a Secondary Language (ESL) program; or proof of successful completion of a minimum of six months (two quarters) of postsecondary coursework at an accredited institution in which English was the language of instruction; or register to study Vocational English (VESL) program at this college.
Additional Admissions Requirements for Nonimmigrant Alien Students
- Complete and sign International Student Application for Admission form;
- Original or official copies of all educational transcripts (high school and if applicable, university-level academic records) and diplomas. These educational transcripts and diplomas must be prepared in English or include a complete and official English translation;
- Proof of English language proficiency (if applicable);
- A completed and signed Confidential Statement of Financial Support (this statement is not required if the student is able to provide Official Bank Statements);
- Official Bank Statements - bank statements must verify sufficient funds to cover the cost of the educational program as well as all living expenses;
- A photocopy of the students’ passport to provide proof of birth date and citizenship (students outside the United States who have not yet acquired a passport will need to submit a copy of their birth certificate);
- For all applicants residing in the United States at the time of application: a photocopy of the visa page contained within the student's passport as well as a photocopy of the student's I-94 arrival departure record (both sides);
- For all applicants residing in the United States at the time of application in F, M, or J nonimmigrant classification: complete Notice of Intention to Transfer to ATI College form confirming of valid nonimmigrant status at previous school attended before transferring to ATI College. All transferring students must have the Notice of Intention to Transfer to ATI College form completed by school official.
ATI College is authorized under federal law to admin non-immigrant alien students.
Download a PDF of the International Student Application [ English ]
Campus is closed on following Holidays: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christams Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve.
Please contact Admissions deparment at 213-232-3861,562-864-0506 for further assistance.